Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And Yet Another Sneak Peek!



I had the pleasure of guesting with the wonderful ladies of Elite Bows this week. My team consisted of Deanna of birdsongbows and Bobbi Jo of sweet*magnolia*boutique. What a talented group these two are! We did a lemon collaboration. I've been saving this fabric for a while for just the right set, and WOW did these 2 designers deliver some fabulous accessories! Also, where would I be without my fabulous model/mommy teams! I want to especially thank Jeramie and her beautiful daughter. They never cease to amaze me!!!

4 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love it!

Linda

Sarah Hanners said...

That set is adorable!!! I LOVE the fabric combo you picked!!

Sarah

Laurie said...

Great blog - I just stumbled across it! Love the designs! I am a designer too! Nice to see fellow designers!

MoppetsClosets said...

You've been tagged :)
Stop by my blog and get the details!

Christi