Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Definition Of A Friend

The definition of a friend sometimes seems to be lost these days. We are all busy and run short on time for those that are important to us at times. If you google the definition of a friend, this is one response that you get:

friend
play_w2("F0327100")
(frnd)
n.
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement

We have friends in different contexts and areas in our lives. I would like to thank my friends for being there for me. I would like to start by thanking my husband, daughter, and mother. Having friends in your "family" is very important, and I am blessed to have many!

I would also like to thank my "online" and "ebay" friends for all the support and help that they send my way! I would especially like to send a shout out to Jen, Sarah, Jodie, Karen, Nicole, Canela, Nomi, Andrea, Samantha, Brandi and Jeramie! You are the best!

1 comment:

Sarah Hanners said...

Thanks Honee! You are so sweet!!

Sarah