Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Candy Corn Cutie!


I had the pleasure of guesting with the City Stitchin' group for a Halloween launch! I have 2 auctions for this one. I made an adorable little denim jumper that is ready to ship, and I even made some bows! It has been quite some time since I listed bows. I usually match up with the most amazing bow maker- Sarah, bella*jo*bows. However, my model needed some bows ASAP, and I forgot to contact Sarah, eek! It was nice to know that I could still make bows, and have fun doing them at the same time!

2 comments:

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Honee this set is too cute!!!! Love the bows- oh and cant wait to see more of your moms hats- I am addicted to them(hats that is).

Melissa

The Calico Flamingo said...

Thanks, Melissa! I'm so excited that my mom is making hats. She's got several for the holidays planned, so I can't wait to see them either!

Honee